Friday 19 June 2009

Barn Owl Diaries

As I have found a new love for Barn Owls lately, and have decided to choose them to study for my species brief, I thought It would be nice to make a little diary on here, mainly for myself, but also to share with others =]

I'm just going to be keeping a track on my progress, as I [hopefully] learn more and
more about the barn owls that live near my home, and I'll add pictures up along the way, quite a few will be documentary style photographs just to assist with my research and things that interest me mainly!

Just to keep you up to date so far, I already know of a small barn down the river about a 10 min
ute walk from my home, with a barn owl residing there, who I named Eli [pronounced 'Ee-lye'], and I've already collected a few pellets from there to dissect, so it's just a matter of keeping an eye on him, whilst doing plenty more research and hopefully finding some more barn owls in the area!

So, I hope you enjoy reading this as much I will enjoy making it, enjoy =D


'Eli' - The first owl I found =)

No comments:

Post a Comment